Pidan - Activated Charcoal Tofu Cat Litter With Bentonite 3.6KG
Tofu Cat Litter with Activated Charcoal and Bentonite.
Premium and All Natural Material
- Made of food-grade soybean curd residue with activated charcoal added. It has superb liquid absorption like a sponge. It's featherweight and dust-free.
- Premium mineral resources from Minerals Technologies USA and STA deodorizing pellets lock up the unpleasant odor firmly.
Tofu Cat Litter + Bentonite Cat Litter
- 70% tofu cat litter
- 30% bentonite cat litter
Fresh! No More Unpleasant Smell
- Three different odor eliminator. Remove stinky smell more thoroughly. The tofu cat litter pellets with activated charcoal have tens of millions of micropores that absorb the offensive odor. The STA deodorizing pellets lock up the unpleasant odor firmly. Together, they purify the air — leaving only the natural smell of tofu.
Super Convenient! Flushable Down the Toilet
- It dissolves in water. So, scoop out the clump, dump it in the toilet, and flush it down, if you prefer.
Impressive Liquid Absorption!
- Liquid absorbing power like a sponge. All absorbed before sinking to the bottom. 10 grams of activated charcoal tofu cat litter absorbs 50 grams of liquid.
Superb Clumping Ability!
- Small bentonite pellets fill up the gap between the tofu cat litter. They make an even firmer clump.
- Family with one cat, one bag lasts 3 to 4 weeks. Two bags per month if you have two cats.
- It's impossible to avoid the courier from causing the cat litter to break into smaller pieces by minor collision during transit. Please think carefully before buying it.
- Don't flush down an excess amount of tofu cat litter in a single flush to prevent clogging.
- To let your cat have a cleaner toilet experience, scooping out the litter clumps every day is recommended.
- Please regularly change the cat litter and wash the litter box to keep the indoor environment clean and tidy.
- Vacuum packaging is just for the convenience of transportation, packaging that lost its vacuum will not affect product quality and is safe to use.