Thunder Spray Cat
- POWERED BY FELIWAY: Powered by the #1 Vet Recommended solution to reduce urine spraying, and scratching, our calming spray helps to make your cat feel safe and comfortable, and reduce unwanted behaviors
- REDUCE SCRATCHING AND SPRAYING: Traveling, boarding, vet visits, and changes to the home can be very stressful to cats - our spray helps to put cats at ease, and reduce those unwanted behaviors
- EFFECTIVE FOR 90% OF CATS: Great for on the go use, or spot treatment at home - you can spray calming pheromones directly onto objects, your car, or cat carrier
- DRUG FREE SOLUTION: Our spray mimics a mother's natural nursing pheromones, which helps to put cats at ease in a natural and safe way
- FROM THE MAKERS OF THUNDERSHIRT: You can trust ThunderWorks for affordable, effective, easy-to-use calming solutions.
Thunder Spray Calmer Dog
ThunderSpray mimics a mother’s natural pheromones and provides relaxing fragrances of lavender and chamomile. It works great for any anxieties your dog may have, including vet visits, crating, car travel, fear of thunder, pet and owner separation, reactivity to other animals or people, or general fearfulness. This calming spray can be used as an area spray or it can be applied directly onto your dog’s ThunderShirt. The soothing pheromones and fragrances will continue releasing for an extended period of time to keep him cool and collected.
- Mimics a mother’s natural pheromones to calm down dogs that are experiencing distress
- Provides relaxing and soothing fragrance of lavender and chamomile
- Works great for vet visits, crating, car travel, fear of thunder, pet and owner separation, reactivity to other animals or people, general fearfulness and other situations that cause anxiety and fear
- Helps eliminate problem behaviors such as excessive barking, destruction, jumping, and inappropriate marking that often result from anxiety
- Can be used as an area spray or applied directly onto your dog's ThunderShirt to allow the calming pheromones and fragrances to continue to release for an extended period of time to keep your dog cool and collected
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not set on stove or radiator, expose to heat or store at temperatures above 48° c, as container may burst.